Monday, December 29, 2008

Lazy Holiday Days

Snore.....Huh.......I'm awake.....snore......Really, I'm awake.

This is how I am behaving lately. LOL

Can anyone out there relate? I find my 4 year old at my bedside every morning now screaming, "Get up! It's morning time. It's wake up time." My other two children are school aged and out of school right now. So, I enjoy being a little lazy during the holiday break. Why can't the 4 year old grasp that concept?

I'm apologizing for the lack of articles but my laziness is spreading into my blogging. I've gotten a little lazy. I'm sure this will end come next Monday and I'll be on track with great tips and stories again. I do need to get some more research done.

Colleen at CMJ Office

CMJ Office is a certified and licensed virtual administrative business supporting business owners, bloggers, genealogy and history authors, speakers and researchers.

No comments: