Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Blog Birthday


WOW!!! A year of blogging has already passed. I'm truly in shock. I started blogging on December 30, 2007 over at http://www.cmjoffice.com/blog. I recently switched from Wordpress to Blogger. So far, so good. I'm pretty happy.

In light of my blogiversary, I'm having a blog birthday celebration.

Happy Blog Birthday to me!

I've had a lot of fun writing family stories and sharing administrative tips along the way. I hope this next year will be filled with even more.

Colleen at CMJ Office

CMJ Office is a certified and licensed virtual administrative business supporting business owners, bloggers, genealogy and history authors, speakers and researchers.

6 comments:

Bill West said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Colleen!

Becky Jamison said...

So if you're ONE now, you're done crawling and starting to walk! Can't wait to see the miles you put on your blog now! Happy Blogiversary! I have to wait until next September. Did you really make and decorate that cake? What ambition. I'm way too lazy. No, not really---just would rather sit at the computer than bake in the kitchen.

looking4ancestors said...

Happy Blog B-day Greetings, Colleen! May you continue to have many more.

Lisa said...

Congratulations to you, Colleen! Here's to another year of blogging for you... I look forward to reading more good things.

Lisa
Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture
Small-leaved Shamrock
A light that shines again
100 Years in America

Colleen Johnson, CMJ Office said...

Thanks for the blog birthday wishes everyone.

You are too funny Becky. I guess that I'll have to start walking now. You can use my cake picture for your blogiversary in September. It's just a picture. No real cake for the blogiversary. LOL

Hopefully, I can keep this writing up. All of you genea-bloggers really keep me going. Your stories and games are terrific.

Julie Cahill Tarr said...

Congrats, Colleen!