Monday, February 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


JoLyn from Uphill Both Ways has given CMJ Office the Kreativ Blogger award. This is a great honor for me and a thrill!

I now get to pass it on to seven of my favorite bloggers....

Lisa of Smalled-leaved Shamrock
Bill of West in New England
Kathryn of Looking4Ancestors
Holly of Holly Anthony
Dawn of Egghead-VA
Becky of Grace and Glory even though she's already been nominated - I love her blog!

Be sure to visit them all!

Here are the rules connected with the KreativBlogger Award:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Congratulations to all - and thanks again, JoLyn!

Colleen Degnan Johnson
CMJ Office
Fantasy Face Painting

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks very much for the mention and the honor, Colleen. I'm a fan of your articles, too.

Lisa

Holly said...

Hey Colleen, I just wanted to add my thanks as well.

Take care!
Holly